We will be finishing a cruise on Ruby Princess on the morning of November 4, 2012. From FLL we want to fly into DCA, the best direct flight I can see is a US Airways flight that leaves at 11.55am - would this give us enough time to disembark, get to the airport and catch the flight? If anyone has any better suggestions about airlines I would love to hear them too!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 2 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 3 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 4 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 5 Almost serious
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 8 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 9 National Geographic Quest
- 10 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 11 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 12 Mississippi River Cruise
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 roommate wanted
- 15 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 16 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 17 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 18 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Small Ship Alaska
- 23 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking consumer beware
- 25 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome