First Trip Aboard the Majesty

Jan 16th, 2002, 07:03 AM
Chantal

First Trip Aboard the Majesty

I'm looking for advice on Majesty's Ports of Call, as well as the ship itself. I will be on the March 3/02 sailing and we will be visiting, St. Lucia, Barbados, Dominica, St. Kitts and St. Croix.
Are the shore excursions with the ship better? This will be my second cruise and first with Norwegian. Also, is there anyone on the ship between the ages of 21-30? Thanks ahead of time for your replies. Bon Voyage!

Jan 17th, 2002, 03:02 AM
Carol

We have been on the Majesty twice. he Great food, service, lots of fun on the deck. We didn't do those ports of call though. The shore excursions through the ship tend to be more expensive. Do the port talk given by the cruise director the day before the port, then you can decide if you want to just go off on your own. There are all ages on the two times I was on her,very diverse.

Jan 24th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Debbie

Did you sail out of San Juan? Did ship dock across the street from the Wyndham Hotel?

Feb 11th, 2002, 09:00 PM
Diane

Just returned from a cruise on Majesty. The ships docks at what is called Navy Pier and you need a taxi to get to it - it is NOT across the street from the Wyndham. About a $10 taxi charge. It was a great cruise - we enjoyed the ports - especially Barbados. Free style dining was good - it was our first experience with it. We had no problems. Enjoy.

Search this Thread