This will be the first time on a cruise boat. Not quite sure where to start looking even, so apologies in advance for the vagueness, but these things I know:
1. I am looking to do an approx. 7 day Alaskan cruise this June or July with my family
2. There will be elderly (not-so-fit), young adults (fit), and young (hyper 8 yr old)
1. There will be those prone to seasickness.
2. There will be those who are claustrophobic.
1. Are the cabins very small? For the claustrophobic, which rooms should I ask for without breaking the bank?
2. For the seasick - which end and level of the boat should we ask for? What size of cruise boat would be ok?
3. Is it possible for the more adventurous to go off on their own, while the not so adventurous view nature and wildlife from the comfort of a seat? What sort of cruise is good for this?
4. Any suggestions for itineraries (inner passage? what's that??) would be welcome!
Thank you in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER I844:3O7:279O INSTALLATION CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 5 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 6 Almost serious
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 9 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 13 Mississippi River Cruise
- 14 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 15 roommate wanted
- 16 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 17 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 18 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 19 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 20 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 21 Costa Maya beach
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Small Ship Alaska
- 24 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 25 Viking consumer beware
First time cruise questions + Best spot on ship for the seasick?