I have never been on a cruise until next year. My friend and I are taking a Windstar cruise and we had questions about the excursions. Is it possible to go on our own at the different stops? Does the ship "tie up" and we can get off or will we need to take an excursion to get to land We were thinking we could explore on our own or hire a local guide.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 समर्थनVERIZON @ Password Reset 1:888:260:2909 VERIZON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Help! RCCL AOS
- 3 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 4 Cabin choices
- 5 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 6 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 7 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 8 Viking changes itinerary
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 11 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 12 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 13 Take it when you see it
- 14 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 15 Choosing a first cruise
- 16 Almost serious
- 17 Did it! Booked!
- 18 Beaches from cruise
- 19 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 22 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 23 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 24 Parking for Celebrity
- 25 Costa Maya beach