My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise. We will be travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Ideally we would want the cruise to cover greece and the south of Italy anything else would be a bonus and length really is flexible but I guess no longer the 14days
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 शिकार EPSON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 शिकार Avg 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT Avg Techh care B/J
- 3 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 6 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 7 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 8 Help! RCCL AOS
- 9 Cabin choices
- 10 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 11 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 12 Viking changes itinerary
- 13 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 14 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 15 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 16 Take it when you see it
- 17 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 18 Choosing a first cruise
- 19 Almost serious
- 20 Did it! Booked!
- 21 Beaches from cruise
- 22 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 23 Scenic cruise advice
- 24 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 25 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia