Celebrity Summit cabin

Search

Celebrity Summit cabin

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Celebrity Summit cabin

I'm new at cruises and am planning to take one on the Celebrity Summit and I need a cabin mid-ship. The only ones available are on deck 3. Are there any disadvantages to being a low deck?
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:11 AM

try posting your question at cruisecritic.com You'll get plenty of good information there.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:19 PM

I don't udnersatnd the mentality. People post here looking for help and people here direct them to a different board.

Why? Is it because people here have an inferior complex that they feel cruise critic is better and have more information so people should post there instead?

If we keep telling people to post at cruise critic, they will stop posting here.

Maybe that's what happening here. Cruise critic peole have infiltarted fodor and tell people to post there and not here.

I know I am ranting here. If you don't know the answer, don't post a reply and tell them to go elsewhere!!

Maybe we need a new policy here. Any post that refer people to post questions at cruise critic should be removed. The exceptions would be for their roll calls.

Garner, although the Celebrity Summit deck 3 cabins are below a public area deck. I doubt that there will be too much noise from it so you will be fine.

The added advantage of lower deck mid ship is that you will feel the least rocking motion, if any, if you worry about motion sickness.

Below is a link to the FODOR overview of the ship, and links to other information on this fine vessel.

http://www.fodors.com/cruises/celebr...summit-676554/
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:40 PM

Are there any disadvantages to being a low deck?

Yes, you can't look down at others

Seriously, I don't know, I can get sea sick, so always stay low.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:57 PM

I had an outside room on deck three on Summitt and it was fine. The ship is big but pretty easy to navigate.