We're looking at booking the 4 night cruise on the Disney Wonder. Will it be warm enough in December that we would be out on the balcony? Or should we save the money and go for Oceanview?
We're also looking at the RCCL Majesty of the Seas. How does that compare to Disney for the kids? (ages 5 & 8) If anyone has any information or suggestions, we'd appreciate it-this will be our first cruise, although we have traveled quite a bit otherwise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 password reset CONTACT ROADRUNNER Tec*h 24/7
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 3 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 4 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 5 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 6 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 7 Almost serious
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 10 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 11 National Geographic Quest
- 12 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 13 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 14 Mississippi River Cruise
- 15 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 16 roommate wanted
- 17 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 18 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 19 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 20 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 21 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 22 Costa Maya beach
- 23 Scenic cruise advice
- 24 Small Ship Alaska
- 25 Seabourn Alaska Cruise