Dawn Princess-March, 2001

Oct 1st, 2000, 10:38 AM
sue

Dawn Princess-March, 2001

We are talking about a March, 2001 cruise with our 11 yr. son. to Southern Carib on the Dawn Princess. Any info. on this itinerary useful, as well as comparison between HAL and Princess. We are going out of DFW, what might our likely carrier be, as we are getting an airfare special with the cruise and they won't notify us of the airline until after the cruise is booked.
Thanks

Oct 1st, 2000, 12:09 PM
Marilyn

Sue, I think your son will have a great time on either. I'd probably lean toward Princess with an 11 year old. There is a VERY good chance you'll fly American from DFW but one never knows. If you prefer a certain airline I would suggest that you purchase an "air deviation" from the cruise line for a small charge. You can choose your flight times and airline that way. It can be well worth the fee. Just be sure of all changes you want as they charge each time you do a change. Example: You can select day, time, and airline all in one request and only be charged one fee but if you make three seperate requests they will charge three times as much. Happy cruising!

Search this Thread