I need your help again! : )
We are looking for a 4-6 night cruise for the Bahamas/Carribean at the end of April or May. On the cruise, we would like to have one overnight in a fun, happening port and a long day in Key West. I'm not having much luck finding anything. Most of the ships are only in Key West from 7AM to 2PM.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 2 Almost serious
- 3 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 4 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 5 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 6 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 7 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 8 National Geographic Quest
- 9 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 10 Mississippi River Cruise
- 11 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 12 roommate wanted
- 13 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 14 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 15 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 16 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Small Ship Alaska
- 21 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking consumer beware
- 23 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 24 Pre-cruise hotel
- 25 Amadeus river cruise