The hubs and I (in our 20's) would like to travel back to Europe this summer- went last year to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris- we flew to Rome and then made our way around- this year i was thinking about a cruise ( no time to plan, and i really hate flying) . Weve never been on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of what cruise line to check out- Im open to all suggestions in Europe- the only place were not interested in going to this time is Eastern Europe- saving that for another time. I was also hesitant to book a cruise because then we dont really get to stay in the city and get the whole feel of it and experience.. can anyone persuade me?
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER I844:3O7:279O INSTALLATION CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 5 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 6 Almost serious
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 9 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 13 Mississippi River Cruise
- 14 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 15 roommate wanted
- 16 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 17 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 18 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 19 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 20 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 21 Costa Maya beach
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Small Ship Alaska
- 24 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 25 Viking consumer beware