We are planning our honeymoon this September. It will be our first trip to FP. We are in our late 20-s.
I would love to do cruise. My fiancé prefers to stay on one or two islands. His main concern to be tied to the ship and that he won't have enough time do snorkeling or islands tours. We like activities and if we go on a cruise, can we get bored?
Is anyone can help me whit this? Some advice? Recommendations?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 2 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 3 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 4 Almost serious
- 5 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 6 National Geographic Quest
- 7 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 8 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 9 Mississippi River Cruise
- 10 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 roommate wanted
- 13 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 14 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 15 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 16 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Small Ship Alaska
- 21 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking consumer beware
- 23 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 24 Pre-cruise hotel
- 25 Amadeus river cruise