Can anyone tell me if they booked this cruise on a last minute deal? At the moment it is advertised from $699 NZ on cruisabout Nz. I reckon this is the price for a IF inside cabin.
What is the best price did you get?
When did you book? Eg one month before depature??
I am intereted in inside share twin or 3rd person cabin. Which cabin did you have?
I intend to visit my relatives in Melbourne after the cruise. I believe I can use the money I save from the cruise as my spending money post cruise in Melbourne.
I'd be most grateful for your feedback and your recommendation.
I really look forward to hear from you.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Take it when you see it
- 2 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 3 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 4 Almost serious
- 5 Choosing a first cruise
- 6 Did it! Booked!
- 7 Beaches from cruise
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 10 Scenic cruise advice
- 11 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 12 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 13 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 14 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 15 Cabin choices
- 16 Help! RCCL AOS
- 17 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 18 Parking for Celebrity
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 21 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 22 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 23 National Geographic Quest
- 24 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 25 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016