We are a couple in our early 30s, only cruised once - Royal Caribbean - Grandeur of the Seas in the Caribbean- last year. We liked it, but we thought that we might enjoy a bit more the smaller sips, with less people and more casual atmosphere.
We are considering taking the Wind Song for athe 7 day cruise in Tahiti in September.
Do you have any recent experience travelling in the Wind Song. I read a couple of posts in this forum mentioning that the quality of the Windstar cruises has gone down, specially the food quality.
Any comments on that, or any recent comments about the Wind Song?
Thank you in advance for all your comments,
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 3 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 4 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 5 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 6 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 7 Almost serious
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 10 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 11 National Geographic Quest
- 12 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 13 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 14 Mississippi River Cruise
- 15 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 16 roommate wanted
- 17 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 18 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 19 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 20 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 21 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 22 Costa Maya beach
- 23 Scenic cruise advice
- 24 Small Ship Alaska
- 25 Seabourn Alaska Cruise