I'm looking to book an aft-facing balcony on a new ship, the Norwegian Breakaway (deck plan at http://www.breakaway.ncl.com/ship/deck-plans/#deck5). Are there tips to picking a room? I've been assuming I want to stay away from deck 9, what with the restaurants right below it on 8. I was also planning on staying away from 14, which appears to have activities above it. Does anyone have further advice for me? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/rapiture-muscle-builder/
- 2 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 3 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 4 Almost serious
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 7 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 8 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 9 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Mississippi River Cruise
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 roommate wanted
- 15 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 16 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 17 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 18 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Small Ship Alaska
- 23 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking consumer beware
- 25 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome