My family of 4 (Me, Husband and 2 kids, ages 14 and 17) are looking to do a Mediterranean cruise in June 2016. I have found 2 itineraries that look appealing. One is on the Celebrity Reflection and one on the NCL Spirit. We have cruised on the NCL Getaway and loved it. I realize the Spirit is an older, smaller ship. That is one concern with the NCL trip. My concern with the Celebrity cruise is that the kids will be bored. Is Celebrity a family friendly cruise line or is it more for adults? Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Take it when you see it
- 2 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 3 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 4 Almost serious
- 5 Choosing a first cruise
- 6 Did it! Booked!
- 7 Beaches from cruise
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 10 Scenic cruise advice
- 11 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 12 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 13 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 14 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 15 Cabin choices
- 16 Help! RCCL AOS
- 17 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 18 Parking for Celebrity
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 21 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 22 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 23 National Geographic Quest
- 24 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 25 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..