Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 2 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 3 Almost serious
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 6 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 7 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 8 National Geographic Quest
- 9 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 10 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 11 Mississippi River Cruise
- 12 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 13 roommate wanted
- 14 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 15 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 16 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 17 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Small Ship Alaska
- 22 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 23 Viking consumer beware
- 24 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?