Cabo San Lucas-tender dock

Aug 8th, 2000, 08:44 AM
Kayla

Cabo San Lucas-tender dock

Can anyone tell me where the dock is that you get tendered to. Is it walking distance to anything? Only there for a few hours so what is there for us to do?

Aug 8th, 2000, 09:38 AM
Anne

The dock where the ship's tenders will take you is within walking of the best beach in Cabo (El Medano Beach) as well as the downtown area. I own a timeshare in Cabo and travel there a lot. When I've visited via cruise ship, it was frustrating because you really aren't there long enough to do anything. There is a large area of booths for souvenier shopping right by the dock. Some people walk or cab into town to see places like Cabo Wabo, the Giggling Marlin, Squid Roe, etc. These places are happening at night, but not during the day. The Giggling Marlin is open for breakfast, so you can go there and "hang upside down" on their marlin trophy hanger. That makes a great picture! You can also go to the beach or just walk around town. There are lots of shops and things to see, although to really "see" Cabo, you'll need more time than the cruise ships allow. Hope you enjoy your cruise!

Aug 8th, 2000, 07:22 PM
Debi

We were just there in July. If you walk thru the hotels, there is a place to rent ATC's and they take you to a place where there are sand dunes and provide lunch and drinks. Great fun! This place also rents these in Palm Springs! So don't be afraid to try it!!