Cabin sizes, pictures, diagrams!!!!

Jul 11th, 2001, 10:09 AM
John

Cabin sizes, pictures, diagrams!!!!

Is there a website that has the more popular cruise ship cabin sizes, pictures or diagrams? I'm specifically interested in Cat C on the Explorer. The RCCL site is not very helpfull. Thanks.

Jul 11th, 2001, 11:24 AM
Linda

If you go to a travel agent and pick up a RCCL brochure, you should be able to find what you want. They usually give square footage and the diagram of one room, plus pictures. Or you may be able to order a brochure thru the RCCL web site. Good luck.

Jul 11th, 2001, 11:39 AM
xxxx

DO NOT I repeat, DO NOT use RCCL's brochure as a guide to the size of a cabin. They use wide angle lens to shoot their cabins, and unless you all really good judge of space their square footage won't help. Their large cabins are about the size of a midsize motor home as well as the proportions of their bathrooms. If you're comfortable with that great. At least now you know what to expect. And if they're bigger than you expected you'll be all the more pleased. Good luck!!

Jul 11th, 2001, 06:34 PM
Dee

Check out this site -

http://www.lastcallcruises.com/home.htm

click on "check out explorer/voyager". We went on Voyager last year (inside cabin) - looks exactly like our cabin did. In January we'll be in a DB cabin on Explorer. I can't attest to the accuracy of that view. It doesn't really appear much bigger than an inside - but it does have a balcony. We're pretty excited about that. This site does show a Cat C cabin.

Also, if you go to google.com and type in "explorer of the seas cabin" it should bring up many sites, some with personal photos people have taken.

Hope this helps.

Jul 11th, 2001, 08:29 PM
Surlok

The C category stateroom on the RCI Grandeur is large, with a reasonably sized balcony. Should the Explorer staterooms have about the same size and configuration, I think you'll be very pleased.

Jul 13th, 2001, 06:12 PM
Toto

Go to mytravelco.com and click on the link provided for 360' ship views, they have a variety of cabins for most ships that you can take a virtual tour of that cabin, it doesn't give the square footage, but you can pretty much see with your own eyes if it is large enough for your needs.
Toto