Boston - Radisson?

May 19th, 2001, 08:36 AM
suzy

Boston - Radisson?

Hope someone knows about this hotel! Location okay? close to transportation, sights, restaurants? hotel rooms, dining? thank you!

May 19th, 2001, 10:35 AM
Marilyn

Suzy, You will probabaly get a lot better information if you go to the United States forum to ask your hotel question. Put Boston in the box and select Mass. from the drop down menu and that may get you more response.

May 20th, 2001, 08:28 PM
Paul Therault

Hi Suzy,

the Radisson Boston is a large 300+ room 20+ story midtown hotel. Close to theaters and shopping. You will have to take public transportation (which is a breeze) to visit any scenic or historic areas.

If you wish to stay a few blocks from sightseeing at about the same price I would choose the Boston Marriott Long Wharf or for a few bucks more the fabulous Regal Bostonian at Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall. Sightseeing trolleys stop at both locations.

Paul

May 20th, 2001, 08:55 PM
Suzy

Paul - thanks for your response. I would love to stay at either of the hotels you mentioned - especially the Bostonian, however in Oct. their prices are much higher.

May 21st, 2001, 01:45 PM
Parrot Mom

October here in New England is the "leaf peeper" season and hotels, inns, bread and breakfasts are at capacity..all to see those beautiful leaves.. I wish they would share their enthusiasm raking them in our yards..The Radisson is at a great location..lots of theatre, history and restaurants..So, make your reservations now..and come and enjoy