My in laws are off on a trip in the new year, they are going to Buenos Aires, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and Antarctica. I'm looking for some Christmas present ideas, I've bought them some thermal socks, but as they have travelled a lot they don't need any other kit. I was thinking about a book covering the areas, as its a fully escorted tour I'm not sure a lonely planet guide is what's needed. I just wondered if anyone knew of a book that would add meaning or enhance their trip, perhaps fiction set in one or more of these places or a tail of an expedition. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~681:7208 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT Aol Tec*h by ak/47
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 4 Take it when you see it
- 5 Choosing a first cruise
- 6 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 7 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 8 Almost serious
- 9 Did it! Booked!
- 10 Beaches from cruise
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 13 Scenic cruise advice
- 14 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 15 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 16 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 17 Cabin choices
- 18 Help! RCCL AOS
- 19 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 20 Parking for Celebrity
- 21 Costa Maya beach
- 22 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 24 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 25 National Geographic Quest