Would anyone know whether Carnival Cruise lines (or other cruise lines) block money from your credit card at time of sailing, and then unblock them on your return, like many car hire companies do?
If in the affirmative, how much on average do they block, is is per person in the family and per night on the cruise?
I know that this would be a guarantee for them that at the end of the cruise they would be paid for any expenses you make during the cruise, but I am always annoyed when car hire companies do it, without even informing the client of the amount that they block from your credit card.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 WEBROOT @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact WEBROOT 24 calling
- 2 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 3 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 4 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 5 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 6 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 7 Help! RCCL AOS
- 8 Cabin choices
- 9 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 10 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 11 Viking changes itinerary
- 12 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 13 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 14 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 15 Take it when you see it
- 16 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 17 Choosing a first cruise
- 18 Almost serious
- 19 Did it! Booked!
- 20 Beaches from cruise
- 21 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 24 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 25 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go