I am a travel agent and have just reurned from Bermuda on the NCL Crown.
Be forwarned. The ship is in disrepair. There are serious problems with the plant. Electrical, plumbing and mechanical. I do believe it is related to poor supervision.
Although he food was good and the captain tried to make the best of all the circumstances, the July 24th cruise was extremely unpleasant. No power for many hours. Hot water pipes bursting, no air-conditioning. No water on and off, no toilets flushing up to and including the last day, strong deisel and propane fumes, irate passengers, etc.
Also, the children's program has extremely poor supervision and serious problems occurred. Parents were blamed for all problems (therefore, no recourse).
I am re-booking my customers on other NCL ships.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AIM 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AIM Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 5 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 6 Almost serious
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 9 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 13 Mississippi River Cruise
- 14 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 15 roommate wanted
- 16 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 17 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 18 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 19 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 20 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 21 Costa Maya beach
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Small Ship Alaska
- 24 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 25 Viking consumer beware