My husband and I want to take a river cruise to Bucharest or further down to the Black Sea.
We have cruised several times with Silversea and loved it. We lovee the All Inclusive and charming service, small size of the ship and the intelligent fellow cruisers. Also don't mind the formal nights unlike some folks.
Can we find a similar experience on a River Cruise?
All suggestions and opinions would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 MICROSOFT OFFICE Installation 1844~853:3131 Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7VS
- 2 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 3 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 4 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 5 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 6 Help! RCCL AOS
- 7 Cabin choices
- 8 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 9 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 10 Viking changes itinerary
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 13 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 14 Take it when you see it
- 15 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 16 Choosing a first cruise
- 17 Almost serious
- 18 Did it! Booked!
- 19 Beaches from cruise
- 20 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 23 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 24 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 25 Parking for Celebrity