I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 2 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 3 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 4 Take it when you see it
- 5 Choosing a first cruise
- 6 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 7 Almost serious
- 8 Did it! Booked!
- 9 Beaches from cruise
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 12 Scenic cruise advice
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 15 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 16 Cabin choices
- 17 Help! RCCL AOS
- 18 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 19 Parking for Celebrity
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 22 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 23 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 24 National Geographic Quest
- 25 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available