I am going on a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas this January with stops in Key West, FL and Nassau. I've never been to either of these locations and was wondering if anyone out there had some insight on must see places, activities or what to expect weather wise? I'm cruising with my family and 1.5 year old niece. We don't have an excessive amount of time in the ports but any advice on where to go or what to do would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 2 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 3 Almost serious
- 4 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 5 National Geographic Quest
- 6 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 7 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 8 Mississippi River Cruise
- 9 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 10 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 roommate wanted
- 13 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 14 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 15 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 16 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Small Ship Alaska
- 21 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking consumer beware
- 23 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 24 Pre-cruise hotel
- 25 Amadeus river cruise