I was interested in trying an Azamara cruise...they're a small ship company that is all inclusive, like Regent. I came across their newest offer, $2000 extra in shore excursions. Hmmmm....Seems like good deal because its about the price of one person on the cruise. But I don't want to get $2000 worth of boring excursions either....Has anyone been on Azamara? What did you think about the shore excursions? Worth checking out to get this? Let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help! RCCL AOS
- 2 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 3 Cabin choices
- 4 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 5 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 6 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 7 Viking changes itinerary
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 10 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 11 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 12 Take it when you see it
- 13 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 14 Choosing a first cruise
- 15 Almost serious
- 16 Did it! Booked!
- 17 Beaches from cruise
- 18 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 21 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 22 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 23 Parking for Celebrity
- 24 Costa Maya beach
- 25 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
Azamara? Any Shore Excursion Reviews from a past cruiser??