I have just written a travel report of Antarctica based on a 14 day trip I did below the Antarctic Circle with Quark expeditions. The report contains a detailed itinerary along with lots of photos and other related information that might be useful to someone planning a trip this season.
You can access the report here:
If you require any additional information, please contact me by replying to this post or through my website.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 2 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 3 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 4 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 5 Almost serious
- 6 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 7 National Geographic Quest
- 8 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 9 Mississippi River Cruise
- 10 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 roommate wanted
- 13 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 14 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 15 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 16 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Small Ship Alaska
- 21 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking consumer beware
- 23 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 24 Pre-cruise hotel
- 25 Amadeus river cruise
Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report