I have just written a travel report of Antarctica based on a 14 day trip I did below the Antarctic Circle with Quark expeditions. The report contains a detailed itinerary along with lots of photos and other related information that might be useful to someone planning a trip this season.
You can access the report here:
If you require any additional information, please contact me by replying to this post or through my website.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 2 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 3 Almost serious
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 6 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 7 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 8 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 9 National Geographic Quest
- 10 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 11 Mississippi River Cruise
- 12 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 13 roommate wanted
- 14 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 15 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 16 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 17 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Small Ship Alaska
- 22 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 23 Viking consumer beware
- 24 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel
Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report