I have just written a travel report of Antarctica based on a 14 day trip I did below the Antarctic Circle with Quark expeditions. The report contains a detailed itinerary along with lots of photos and other related information that might be useful to someone planning a trip this season.
You can access the report here:
If you require any additional information, please contact me by replying to this post or through my website.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Brother Setup 1 :855 :843:8475 Install Err0r Tec*h Supp0rt Brother 24by7
- 2 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 3 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 4 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 5 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 6 Help! RCCL AOS
- 7 Cabin choices
- 8 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 9 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 10 Viking changes itinerary
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 13 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 14 Take it when you see it
- 15 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 16 Choosing a first cruise
- 17 Almost serious
- 18 Did it! Booked!
- 19 Beaches from cruise
- 20 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 23 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 24 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 25 Parking for Celebrity
Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report