Zenith Refurbished?

Old Sep 12th, 2000, 07:31 PM
Howie

Zenith Refurbished?

Does anyone know if and/or when the Zenith was refurbished?

Old Sep 13th, 2000, 11:41 AM
richardab

OK, I just completed my Fall Europe trip to London, Paris, Strasbourg and Alsace. I need to start planning my November Eurovacation. I don't want to go anywhere too cold. Last year I went to Madrid and had a great time. Where shall I go?

Old Sep 13th, 2000, 10:13 PM
tom

I was on the Zenith last november on a panama canal cruise. They had just finished a new cigar lounge michael's club, were working on the tables in the lido buffet and were refurbishing the spa health club area, all while we were sailing. not the gratest timing but we found other areas of the ship to be immaculate and the service very good.

Old Sep 15th, 2000, 10:55 AM
Paul Therault

Dear Howie,

There has been no multi-million drydock refurbishment of the Zenith.

The ship is too new.

Paul

Old Sep 26th, 2000, 05:32 AM
Kathy

After the 1999 Bermuda season, the Zenith went into drydock for extensive renovation. From the pictures I've seen and friends who have traveled on her since then, the improvements only further enhance this great ship. Love Celebrity, have been on the Zenith twice, booked on the Millennium 2-25-01

Old Sep 27th, 2000, 10:09 PM
Paul Therault

Thanks for the info Kathy.

Paul