We are in the process of booking Antarctica Peninsula expedition trip (10days voyagge) on M/s Loffe offered by OneOcean. Earlier we have almost decided to go in Feb 15.2017 departure , However, we are getting better price option on 25th Feb departure.
Will there be any big difference in Wildlife Viewing and Weather condition between 15th Feb and 25th Feb. Our interest is camping as well as Kayaking, we are getting both on 25th Feb departure schedule but on 15th Feb schedule, Kayaking is sold out.
Any one also has experience of Kayaking in polar water, it is paid activity, we need to pay additional cost (around USD 700) to do Kayaking. Can any of you advice is it worth the cost, will we be missing some great adventure by not opting for it. In any case i=on Feb.15th Schedule we are not getting one. We would be more interested in good timing over activities, knowing fully well that Antarctica weather is highly unpredictable. Please guide us. Should we choose 15th Feb over 25th Feb for better period paying extra cost for same type of trip.
Any comment on OnceOean Expedtion based on your experience.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 2 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 3 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 4 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 5 Almost serious
- 6 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 7 National Geographic Quest
- 8 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 9 Mississippi River Cruise
- 10 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 roommate wanted
- 13 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 14 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 15 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 16 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Small Ship Alaska
- 21 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking consumer beware
- 23 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 24 Pre-cruise hotel
- 25 Amadeus river cruise