I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 yAHOO email ☎1844 853 3131 password reset USA contact now yahoo tec*h
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 6 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 7 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 8 Help! RCCL AOS
- 9 Cabin choices
- 10 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 11 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 12 Viking changes itinerary
- 13 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 14 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 15 Take it when you see it
- 16 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 17 Choosing a first cruise
- 18 Almost serious
- 19 Did it! Booked!
- 20 Beaches from cruise
- 21 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 24 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 25 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go