Our family is considering an Alaskan cruisetour this summer and would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has experienced a similar vacation. My wife and I are in our mid 30s and we have a 12 year old son and 15 year old daughter. We have cruised once before to the western caribean on Carnival. Some specific questions are (1) What cruise lines would you recommend for our family (didn't really care for Carnival experience). (2)Is there any particular time of the summer that is best for Alaska? (3) Is it better to book the package early, or can the best deals be had by waiting until a couple months before departure?
Thanks in advance for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Sup0rt
- 2 Help! RCCL AOS
- 3 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 4 Cabin choices
- 5 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 6 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 7 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 8 Viking changes itinerary
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 11 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 12 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 13 Take it when you see it
- 14 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 15 Choosing a first cruise
- 16 Almost serious
- 17 Did it! Booked!
- 18 Beaches from cruise
- 19 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 22 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 23 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 24 Parking for Celebrity
- 25 Costa Maya beach