We are looking at doing our first cruise ever to Alaska with our 3 children who are 4, 8 & 10. I have heard Disney is great for the Kids but is very expensive. It is also hard to get a room for 5 people. Can anyone please advise what other alaskan cruises have great activities for the kids as well as an enjoyable cruise for the adults. We are looking at travelling in July 2014.
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/alpha-pro-testobuild/
- 2 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 3 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 4 Help! RCCL AOS
- 5 Cabin choices
- 6 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 7 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 8 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 9 Viking changes itinerary
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 12 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 13 Take it when you see it
- 14 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 15 Choosing a first cruise
- 16 Almost serious
- 17 Did it! Booked!
- 18 Beaches from cruise
- 19 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 22 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 23 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 24 Parking for Celebrity
- 25 Costa Maya beach