Notices

Acapulco beaches

Oct 4th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Senorita

Acapulco beaches

What beach would you recommend in Acapulco? Are any hotels "cruiser friendly"? Do they charge, and if so, how much? Thanks for the info

Oct 4th, 2002, 10:00 PM
Paul Therault

Hi Senorita,

The nicer beaches are not in the hotel zone but on the other side of the bay. There is only one hotel that does not have the local salespeople and that is Las Brisas. Their beach can not be accessed except by boat and a jitney has to take you there. Very well guarded property.

I do not know what you mean by cruiser friendly. That treat everyone equally. You got the money they got the time.

Paul

Oct 6th, 2002, 05:11 AM
Senorita

Which would be the best beach accessible by txi? How much would a taxi cost from port to beach? From beach to cliff divers? from cliff divers to ship?

Hope this is not too difficult a question to ask!!!

By cruiser friendly, I mean is it possible to take a cab to a hotel and use their beach? You say for a price...what type of price are we talking about?

Sorry to sound so naive, but we have never done this....usually we are the ones staying at the hotel!! I have seen cruisers at various hotels...but I never asked them whether they just walked in or how they went about it.

Someone told me to order something to eat or drink and then just stay. Can one do that??

Thanks for any info.

A newbie

Search this Thread