Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 5 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 6 Almost serious
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 9 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 13 Mississippi River Cruise
- 14 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 15 roommate wanted
- 16 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 17 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 18 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 19 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 20 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 21 Costa Maya beach
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Small Ship Alaska
- 24 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 25 Viking consumer beware