Any tips for a newb crusing? I google first time cruises but wanted some specific tips for our particular ship and destination.
-My girlfriend and I (both 31 y.o.)
-May 23rd depart coming back May 26 Majesty of the sea, Miami, coco/little stirrup cay, Nassau, Miami
-Room-Superior Oceanview Stateroom
-Dining-Seating 6:30 table size 7-10 people (not sure why? but i like eating at big tables not sure if it means its just us two in a big table or we get seated with others?)
Some of the things we enjoy when we are at Chicago- that i believe are relevant for cruise are:
in no particular order
Although i'm sure many people enjoy them we are not fond of broadway musicals, shows etc. We also are not heavy drinkers. We get quite tipsy at 1 drink a piece (allergic)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 CONTACT Installation BROTHER Tec*h Care 24/7
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 6 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 7 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 8 Help! RCCL AOS
- 9 Cabin choices
- 10 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 11 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 12 Viking changes itinerary
- 13 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 14 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 15 Take it when you see it
- 16 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 17 Choosing a first cruise
- 18 Almost serious
- 19 Did it! Booked!
- 20 Beaches from cruise
- 21 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 24 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 25 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go