Hope you can help me and my GF out. We are looking for a vacation in the Caribbean or Central America where we can chill at the beach and do daily activities. Spend some day trips on excursions, and then be able to find a good and safe nightlife. We are both in our early 30's with no kids and are looking for somewhere where we can stay in a villa type for 4-5 days something more localized. Then a resort and be pampered for a 1-2 days. Already been to Costa Rica, Aruba, DR, and Puerto Rico, Playa Del Carmen, Cancun, and Acapulco. I been looking at Jamaica, Belize, Panama, the US and British Isles... Just getting a bit overwhelmed on where to look..
Can anyone help me out?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 WEBROOT #renewal InstallationCONTACT☎18882790246☎ WEBROOT Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana