Wyndham Aruba, How is the All Inclusive?

Jan 26th, 2003, 05:15 AM
Wyndham Aruba, How is the All Inclusive?

Has anyone booked the Wyndham in Aruba as an all inclusive? Was there any difference in service? Can you also tell me how that works as far as the staff in the restaurants and at the bars recognizing that you're on the AI plan? Any info. is appreciated. Thanks.
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:41 AM
Feb 2nd, 2003, 04:33 PM
We really enjoyed our stay at that hotel but did not have all inclusive. Would not recommend an all inclusive there because we did not like the food at the hotel restaurant.
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:35 AM
My husband and I are going to Aruba in May. We were originally going to stay at the Wyndham because of the all inclusive. This all inclusive is terrible, you are restricted on some of the resturants for dinner, although they give you a fifty dollar voucher.It didn't sound like drinks are included with dinner it said something like one app, main course, dessert and coffee. The charge your room instead of giving you a braclet or something. I emailed them twice and never received a response. So we are now going to stay at the Raddisson. Check into the Wyndham web site. to me it didn't sound like the all inclusive was so all inclusive and it was like $200 a day per person for the food part of it . I don't care how expensive the food is I can't eat $200 a day every day. Good Luck

Search this Thread