Wonderful trip to T&C

Old May 31st, 2001, 02:05 PM
Cheryl

Wonderful trip to T&C

My husband and I just returned on May 12, 2001 from our week long stay at the Allegro in T& C. This was our second trip to this beautiful island, we had a wonderful time, the activities staff were great. The weather was a little cloudy everday, our sunset sail got cancelled, but we made the most of our stay. Can't wait to go back.

Old Jun 1st, 2001, 05:38 AM
Judy

I'm going there tomorrow!! How cloudy was it?? I'm really hoping to soak up some sun.

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 11:52 AM
Judy

Hi,
I just read your message today 6/7/01, sorry, so either you are at T&C now (how lucky) or are already back. To answer you anyway, it was cloudy everyday, but you could still get some sun rays through the clouds. hope your weather was sunny.
Cheryl

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 12:39 PM
Susan H.

Hi. To those who have stayed at the Allegro in T and C a few questions....How was the food situation? Was there enough diversity to keep you satisfied for a week. Also, I just wanted to make sure that the anytime alcoholic drinks were included. I would love to stay at the Beaches there, but it is too expensive for us most of the time and the Allegro seems to have better prices. We aren't overly picky and our priorities are exceptional beach, nice hotel/grounds and decent food/drink. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 01:03 PM
Cheri

We stayed there last year and they had an excellent variety of food. You also have the 2 specialty restaurants you can eat at as well.

Drinks were included.

The grounds were fine, the pool was unusual. Kinda neat. The beach there is probably one of the best stretches of Grace Bay.

I missed all my favorite restaurants by staying at the Allegro, but we got a deal too good to pass up.

Old Jun 8th, 2001, 06:24 PM
freewoman

I am planning a trip to T&C at the Allegro for July 2002. My daughter and her husband and their baby will go also. The baby is due this August so will be almost a year old at the time of the trip. I am thinking of the all inclusive because I feel it will be easier with all of us. Would love to go back to Hawaii but am not of a mind to subject a whole planeload of people to eight hours with a one-year old who might not be a good traveler!! So am looking for a closer destination. Have never been to T&C and thought it might fit the bill. Have I made a good choice? Guess we could always go back to Cayman but would like to see a new island this time. Any advice would be appreciated.

Old Jun 20th, 2001, 07:13 AM
Leslie

We are considering going to the Allegro in September, could you elaborate on the hotel a bit more? How were the rooms, the staff, and the quality of the food? Also, what activities do they have, my husband loves beach volleyball!

thanks so much!
Leslie