Windsong, West Bay club or Club med

Feb 17th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Original Poster

Windsong, West Bay club or Club med

Hello all,

I'm currently debating between these 3 hotels, Windsong (best price for 4 stars), west bay club, ( $200 more pp for the trip) or club med (AI) I'm looking at the studio. I guess my question is, is the west bay worth the extra money? hows the location of the 2 hotels?

From reading some of the posts, I gathered that T&C not a good island for AI, and there're good restauants on the island we should try. Is that correct?

Thanks
Feb 17th, 2011, 09:55 AM

Club Med-older, dorm style rooms, nightly shows, buffet dining, great big beach. Yes, correct not known as an AI Island, excell. dining on Island.

Windsong -in front of excellent reef to snorkel, new'ish property, beautiful rooms, property feels crowded too me, IMO

West Bay Club-also new'ish, very nice rooms, wide beach, on west end of Grace bay...yes IMO ..worth extra $200, better restaurant, next door to Gansevoort-night life option..can walk to Turtle Cove area-to eat etc, take cab if dark though!

Windsong & WBC are walkable to each other..you will need to taxi or rent a car if staying at these places to check out the great restaurants. ( Coco Bistro, Magnolia, Mango Reef-can walk on beach to it, take cab home)

Search this Thread