grenada honeymoon???

Old Jul 20th, 1998, 03:26 PM
Todd Sunde

grenada honeymoon???

I would like to know of anything we should not miss in Grenada in April. It will be our first time in the Caribbean. My main job in wedding plannig is the honeymoon and I dont want to leave anything to chance. Thanks in advance!!

Old Jul 31st, 1998, 01:22 PM
Sara Juntilla

We are going to Grenada in the beginning of September for our Honeymoon as well. We'll let you know anything that you should not miss out on. We too would like any info on things to do before we go.

Old Aug 1st, 1998, 01:18 PM
Bob

I reached travelfacts.com through excite and researched sightseeing trips for grenada, both walking and driving. I found them to be fairly accurate, hope they help you too!
Please email with specific questions, or look up my guide Charlie Joseph, when you visit.

Old Oct 1st, 1998, 12:05 PM
Sara Cushman

Todd-
We were in Grenada for our honeymoon from Aug 31-Sept 9. We had a great time! I don't know where you are staying, we stayed at the Calabash. It's a very nice hotel, mostly older European couples, excellent food!, and having the maid make breakfast on your own patio is very nice! The beach there is nice, but not overly long or wide. Grand Anse is a great beach! Pretty busy compared to others. Morne Rouge was my favorite. You can walk there from Grand Anse, just over the hill past the Flamboyant Hotel. We also really enjoyed Bathway Beach which you have to drive to, it is on the North part of the island, when we were there there were no other tourists. Driving was a little challenging, but not bad once we got the hang of it. We did go into a ditch, but some natives helped pull us out. Everyone we encountered was very friendly. We also flew to the Grenadines for a day sailing trip. I highly recommend this! We sailed through the Tobago Cays and stopped at great white beaches for swimming and snorkeling-the water was amazing! Feel free to e-mail me if you have any specific questions. [email protected]

Old Oct 1st, 1998, 12:05 PM
Sara Cushman

Todd-
We were in Grenada for our honeymoon from Aug 31-Sept 9. We had a great time! I don't know where you are staying, we stayed at the Calabash. It's a very nice hotel, mostly older European couples, excellent food!, and having the maid make breakfast on your own patio is very nice! The beach there is nice, but not overly long or wide. Grand Anse is a great beach! Pretty busy compared to others. Morne Rouge was my favorite. You can walk there from Grand Anse, just over the hill past the Flamboyant Hotel. We also really enjoyed Bathway Beach which you have to drive to, it is on the North part of the island, when we were there there were no other tourists. Driving was a little challenging, but not bad once we got the hang of it. We did go into a ditch, but some natives helped pull us out. Everyone we encountered was very friendly. We also flew to the Grenadines for a day sailing trip. I highly recommend this! We sailed through the Tobago Cays and stopped at great white beaches for swimming and snorkeling-the water was amazing! Feel free to e-mail me if you have any specific questions. [email protected]