Reload this Page >

Just got back from 14 days in Ocho Rios .... any questions ????/

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7th, 2001, 10:53 PM
Lisa

Feel free to e-mail directly if you want !

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 04:29 PM
Dee

Hi Lisa, <BR> <BR>Yes. We are going to be in Ocho Rios for just a day and have already done the Dunns River Falls. What would you suggest? The other excursions offered in the book don't interest us. We are more interested in being in the water than being paddled on rafts etc. <BR> <BR>We would like to go tubing or something equally unstructured. <BR> <BR>Can you recommend anything?

Old Feb 12th, 2001, 02:59 PM
Lisa

Yes, they do have tubing down one of there rivers. I can't remember which tour it was. <BR>Are you gonna port there from a ship ? If so, the ship may have an itinerary of Ocho Rios. I suggest posting a main topic here & asking. There seems to be alot of people that have been to Ocho Rios. I'm sorry I cant help. I can look for the e-mail of the hotel we stayed at & I'll post it back here if you want to ask them !

Old Feb 18th, 2001, 05:00 PM
Cathy

Do you know how much scuba diving would cost if we end up at a resort that does not offer it free?

Old Feb 20th, 2001, 07:26 AM
Dawn

Hi: <BR> <BR>Just back from Ochee. There is a new attraction called Dolphin Cove which is right next door to Dunns River. It should be open by the end of the month and it looked like alot of fun. They have a beach and beautiful gardens. You might want to check it out.