My husband and I were thinking about going to the Caribbean in February/March, and I'm having a really hard time picking an island or even really narrowing it down. I've read a ton of forum threads and blog posts about how to pick, but neither of us have ever been so it seems challenging. Hoping you could help us out!
1) 4-5 day trip
2) direct flight from NYC
3) good vegetarian food available (open to eating some fish while there, though)
4) nice hotel (very comfortable bed, view ideal, either very easy access to the beach or a beautiful pool) for less than $600/night
5) beautiful and relaxing (not much interest in nightlife or crazy adventures)
We really just want to have a relaxing and warm respite from the NYC winter. Would love your thoughts on an island to pick - or even better, hotels that fit the bill.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana