We're trying to decide among:
Anguilla: Viceroy or Malliouhana
Turks & Caicos: Regent Palms
St John: Caneel Bay
Nevis: Four Seasons
We're looking to travel in January. Our 3 year old is active & adventurous, but doesn't like large, chaotic environments, so we're looking for a solid, caring kids' program, heavier on personal attention than bells & whistles. (Plus we want to spend a lot of time with him as well) We like snorkeling, sunning, turquoise water and a bit of spa services.
I'm very appreciative for anyone's opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 NYE in Punta Cana
- 6 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 7 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 10 Abaco day trips
- 11 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 12 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 13 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 14 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 15 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 16 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 17 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 18 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 19 sailing the Abacos
- 20 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 21 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 22 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 23 1st time to Barbados
- 24 Help selecting an island destination!
- 25 BVI vs. Exumas