Notices

Which hotel to stay at in Curacao?

Feb 5th, 2001, 11:12 AM
Island Girl

Which hotel to stay at in Curacao?

Hi there:

We are going to Curacao in March and have a choice of 3 hotels: Marriott, Sheraton and Princess Beach. They all seem comparable in terms of amenities, quality but would like some suggestions from others. Thanks.

Feb 5th, 2001, 05:33 PM
Debs

Understand the Princess Beach just recently became a Radisson property. If you like snorkeling and/or diving, this is the place to stay-the Curacao Underwater Park is literally steps away. There's a great restaurant across the street from Princess Beach called the Garden of Eaten(sounds hokey, but the food is wonderful). Doesn't look like much from the outside, but don't let that deter you. Believe they're only open for dinner.

Feb 7th, 2001, 01:50 PM
Andrea

Just to let you know we loved the Marriott!! My husband & I stayed there in October for our honeymoon & we had a great time. The staff,the restaurants & room service were great. Beach was very nice & snorkeling was good if you're into that. Definitely would go back

Feb 11th, 2001, 10:41 AM
Kathy

Just stayed at the Marriott in November. It's down wind from a refinery, and we experienced a constant odor of gas, one evening so strong it made me queasy, and I'm not faint of heart. The resort is great, but I'd never go back there because of that.

Search this Thread