Reload this Page >

Bahamas or Punta Cana???

Search

Bahamas or Punta Cana???

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 05:57 AM
Rita

Bahamas or Punta Cana???

Planning a 7 day vacation at the end of June. What is the best all-inclusive for my money. We've only been to Mexico...need help finding a destination. We like snorkeling, tame water sports (we are 50 and finally ready to enjoy life)), beaches, food...

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 08:20 AM
A.Franklin

Punta Cana definately! Much cleaner, eager for tourism. Less street salesman pushiness. Gorgeous water and sand! Nice resorts. Definately better resorts. Check out www.vacationexpress.com for the best rates we have found for service to Punta Cana. I have used them for numerous carribbean trips and have always got what we were supposed to. Never a problem. Have a great trip!!!

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 08:53 AM
Parrot Mom

For our age group (and I'm, in that group)the best value for our $$ is Punta Cana..we are going on March 31st.. go to www.debbiesdominicantravel.com to research the resorts.. we have chosen the Catalonia.. for more info pertinent please write me.. We have been to Mexico also and June should be almost "off season" or "shoulder".. Oh yes, we are enjoying life to thefullest and why did you wait to long to start!!~!

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 12:43 PM
Ryley

Rita, It doesn't matter where you go, you will have fun!!! Enjoy you trip!!!