Reload this Page >

Where to stay in Punta Cana??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 02:59 PM
L n C

My wife and I are considering a trip to D.R (Punta Cana),would love to hear any suggestions on all Inclusives to stay at.We are a 30 year old couple not too picky, but would prefer a nice property just the same...how was your experience??Thanx in advance!!

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 04:10 PM
patty

Last year my husband and I stayed a week at the Iberstar Bavaro and it was fantastic. A beautiful property with lush greens, wildlife, and a great beach and pool area. Also can use the next two Iberstar hotels and enjoy their restaurants and pools, just a short walk away. Very nice. Rooms are all suites and very comfortable. We rated it an A+. <BR><BR>This year (March 18-25) we will be going a new Iberstar in the dominican called Iberstar Hacienda Dominicus in Bayihebe, south of LaRomana. The price was less than last years and it just opened up brand new in December, 2001. We can't wait!!!

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 06:23 AM
Dave

We also stayed at IBB, this January. It was an excellent resort and you will have a great time.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 07:22 AM
Dolli

Hi, we stayed at the Melia Caribe Tropicale. Beautiful property, very large, gorgeous pool and calm beach with white sand. We can't wait to go back. Very peaceful place to vacation, not alot of nightlife. A friend stayed at the Iberostar Bavaro and said it was beautiful also. The beach has more surf there if you prefer that to calm waters. Good luck with your choice, if you have any questions in particular, please e-mail me.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 10:09 AM
Parrot Mom

Hi..try Catalonia Bavaro..a magnificent resort, huge pool, and lovely beach.. for pictures and more info please write..

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:47 AM
L n C

Special thanx to Patty,Dave,Dollie and Parrot Mom for your responses regarding properties to stay at in D.R. While after much research on the ones suggested as well as others, we're leaning towards staying at the Riu Bambu,seems to be nothing but great things about this property...can't wait to go!! We'll be sure to fill everyone in when we get back! Thanx again everyone!!