To start, we are a family of 2 adults,2 grandparents,a 3 year old, and a 9 year old. We will be traveling mid October and trying to figure out where to stay.
We want a nice beach with a hotel with a good pool for the kids. We plan on visiting the rainforest, Culebra for the day, bioluminecent bay,and Old San Juan/San Juan sites. We also like golfing,snorkeling, pretty much up for anything. We are planning on renting a car also.
Would it be better for us to pick one location and tour from there, or pick 2? For example, a few nights in Old San Juan and then the rest in Grande Rio or El Conquistador a?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL☎ 1:800:681:7208☎ Tec*h Sup0rt Aol CONTACT by☎ 24x7 Yes!
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana