Where to Stay in Cayman

Feb 20th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Original Poster

Where to Stay in Cayman

We are planning a trip to Cayman this summer. Does anyone have any feedback on Christopher Columbus or The Island Club. Regarding the condition of the property and beach.
Feb 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM

Can't comment on condition of the property, but while the Island Club is within walking distance to more restaurants and shopping, the beach at Christopher Columbus is much nicer. The north end of SMB is quieter/less stimulation as well.
Feb 28th, 2011, 03:43 PM

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Grand Cayman Beach Suites back in November and we could not have been happier. The room was spacious and clean. We had a sit out balcony with a great view of the ocean and pool. We were never in the pool because the beach was beautiful and never crowded, it was always quiet, relaxing, and you never had to fight for a spot. Deckers is across the street (which is fun and has good food) and there are plenty of other things within walking distance (including Camana Bay). I'm yearning to go back just talking about it! But, I would DEFINITELY recommend the Beach Suites...everything was superb.

Search this Thread