Reload this Page >

where to stay in bermuda and your favorite beach

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20th, 1999, 06:03 PM
chris

my wife and i are planning a last minute dash to bermuda and it will be our first visit. any tips on where to stay and what's your favorite beach?

Old Aug 20th, 1999, 09:13 PM
Mike

Southhampton Princess; Horseshoe Bay and Elbow Beach, both SUPERB!!

Old Aug 22nd, 1999, 03:27 PM
Carl

Take a look at "www.bermua-best.com" for a peek at some of Bermua's best small hotels. For me, the small places are the best showcases for the freinly character of Bermuda's people. We especially like The Reefs. As for beaches, Elbow should be less crowded than Horseshoe. Also don't miss Astwood Park and Cove, also on the south shore. Other than Horseshoe, which is beautiful, you'll be amazed by how lovely and uncrowded Bermuda beaches are. Enjoy!

Old Aug 25th, 1999, 06:49 PM
Laurel

My sister and I flew to Bermuda on one of those Delta vacation deals and we were booked into a quaint B&B called the Oxford House. I also vote for Elbow Beach. Horseshoe was ok, but the amenities at Elbow (chairs, individual changing rooms, etc) and great beach was far better. It was a hopskip and jump from the bus stop and closer to town. <BR>Have a great trip....I'm envious.

Old Aug 27th, 1999, 04:59 PM
DJ

Check out Stone Hole Cove. We discovered this picturesque but tiny spot while on a horseback tour which goes along the beaches. <BR> <BR>We went back later with a picnic lunch and snuggled under the rock overhang (sort of like a cave). Very romantic and private. <BR>