Inquiring information as we are looking for accommodations with a family friendly resort (condo may be an alternative), with eat in kitchen (cooking availability), and if possible with restaurant on premises. We are also open to the option for a villa, as long as it is safe, and with beach access (special requirements for beach to be discussed below). Our budget is 300-500 dollars / night, but we can be a little flexible if it really is worth it. Our experience of the Caribbean is limited to Grand Cayman, and Turks and Caicos (we visited 4 times), and we are used to calm and clear waters. So, with this in mind, any recommendations? Would we need to rent a vehicle? We are traveling with our three little kids (5, 7, 11 years old). Again we are looking for a ten day stay from July 1, to 11.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!